I forgot to add the December birthday signs. Here you go plus a few more random pictures.
Sunset on another Birthday
Getting ready to leave another island
http://billsusanbelshemission.blogspot.com/2017/12/seminary-graduation-thanksgiving-and.html?spref=fb
Three stages of making Kamiamia. Toddy, cooking down, finished Kamiamia. Use it like honey or syrup.
Birthday card I recieved from one of the Senior Couples.
Our mission assignment to Tarawa, Kiribati as TVET Missionaries 01/19/2017 - 12/19/2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outer Islands Entrance exams, dancing,and stuff
I am sitting here going through pictures and contemplating what to write in this blog. I know these next 3 weeks will be a blur of activity ...
-
It's hard to think that a week ago we were in Auckland getting ready to fly out to Fiji. This first week has been busy. School started o...
-
These scouring pads made me laugh!!! Read the bottom. We thought we would devote this post to the cost of living here in Tarawa. Now...
-
We are a week out from leaving to go on our mission to the Marshal Islands Mission serving on the Island of Tarawa in the Nation of Kiribati...
Nice one! This reminds me of the day I celebrated my birthday with my friends at an event space like this. It was near a beach and as far as I remember we didn’t leave the beach for the rest of the night. It was a starry one and it felt amazing with everybody then.
ReplyDelete